I seriously have some awesome shows coming up
starting tomorrow Wednesday;
- Wednesday Oct 23rd, 8:30pm sharp, Csaa (In Silent Barn)
The Use / Rachel Mason collab tunes
As part of Rachel’s “It All Started Right Here”. –
FB and a live feed at 830 pm wed.
- Thursday Oct 31st, Jefferson Market Library –
The Strange Walls, Sean Monistat, Michael Durek.
- Nov 14th – The Use @ Silent Barn, following Rachel Mason’s “Through The Mountain”, presented by CSAA FB EVENT
- Nov 19th – Pas Musique @ Silent Barn – details TBA
- Nov 26th – The Paper Box- FB EventDr. Evilletown
The Use (Feat. Jillianna Richcrick dancing and
Christine Edwards on drums)
- Nov 30 – Special surround sound presentation The Use
w/ Rachel Mason; Also Amar Chaudhary (Catsynth)
– at Harvestworks
- Dec 1st – Paper Box – dinMachine, Emil Memon Feat. The Use, Brett Zweimann,
/ Members of the Veldt, details TBA
- Dec 12th – Sound Design Presentation with
Jim Tuite Video for L. Mylott Manning‘s Watch Dress:
“Kiss the Dark”————–Oh yeah! 2 untethered, yet mastered
tracks are s-t-r-e-a-m-i-n-g from
“What’s The Use” – on the Alrealon Bandcamp.ALSO I am on a sweet free compilation
– Square Peg in a Round Hole vol. 5 !
Dark Electronic, Techno, New Wave, Rock.
Download it here – free / pay what you wish.